Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shenanigans!

. Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Evan Resnick has an article in the new International Security called "Strange Bedfellows: U.S. Bargaining Behavior with Allies of Convenience". I'm sure this isn't intentional, but I have to point out that our own Stephen Gent got to that title first with his "Strange Bedfellows: The Strategic Dynamics of Major Power Military Interventions", published in JoP back in 2007. They appear to be about somewhat similar topic matter too. An ungated copy of Gent's is here. I can't find an ungated copy of Resnick's, and UNC's library web site isn't giving me access to IS right now, so I can't read the paper or see if Gent is cited. Not saying anything is untoward is going on. Just saying it's kind of funny.

0 comments:

Shenanigans!
 

PageRank

SiteMeter

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites