Sunday, May 9, 2010

Strangest Sentence I've Read Today

. Sunday, May 9, 2010

But the trouble with blogging is that the more you blog, the less you read.


That is Niall Ferguson, criticizing Richard Posner (of all people!) for... something. (I can't tell whether it's blogging, or not reading, both, or neither.) It is certainly not my experience that blogging has led to less reading. Quite the opposite, in fact: the bloggers that I know read more things from more sources than non-bloggers. How else would we find things to blog about?

On the other hand, I imagine that dating celebrities and making the rounds on the cocktail circuit would reduce reading time, but I have no personal experience there.

0 comments:

Strangest Sentence I've Read Today
 

PageRank

SiteMeter

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites